Kazakhstan is authoritatively a fair, mainstream, unitary, protected republic with a differing social legacy. Kazakhstan imparts outskirts to Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan.
The landscape of Kazakhstan incorporates flatlands, steppe, taiga, shake ravines, slopes, deltas, snow-capped mountains, and deserts. Kazakhstan has an expected 18 million individuals starting in 2014.
Given its huge land territory, its populace thickness is among the most reduced, at under 6 individuals for every square kilometre (15 individuals for each sq mi). The capital is Astana, where it was moved in 1997 from Almaty, the nation’s biggest city.
Download Country Guide
More About Kazakhstan
More than 50,000 international students enrol in Kazakhstan’s world ranked universities each year. The country is welcoming to international citizens, both students and civilians. Only around 66% of residents are native Kazakhs, making the country ethnically diverse. There are 5 of Kazakhstan’s universities in the 2019 QS World University Rankings top 500. This developing system produces graduates who are prepared for their next step in life, which is a suitable and quality reward.
- A well developed nation, Kazakhstan has premium technologies and world-class infrastructure.
- MEdical universities have brilliant professors, well trained doctors and medical professionals to guide the students.
- The Medical Council of India (MCI) has approved many medical institutions in Kazakhstan that offer superior quality of education at affordable costs.
- The quality of education is comparable with the education standards of the UK or American Institutes with digital classrooms and lecture halls.
- An MBBS from Kazakhstan, due to its global acceptance, allows you to apply to MCI screenings and European countries.
- Students will get direct admissions once accepted, without the need of entrance exams or proficiency tests like the TOEFL or IELTS.
What Our Students Say About Us
I would like to thank Book My MBBS for their professional and timely commitment in assisting us find a university of my choice. I am impressed by the team’s politeness. I will surely recommend the consultancy to my younger cousins who aspire to study medicine abroad. Also, I would like to express my gratitude to the team! Thank you!
The team at Book My MBBS is credible and honesty. They value the student’s relationship with the universities abroad and ensure proper documentation. The team is reliable and expert in their field. They helped me in finding a suitable university for my MBBS dream. I can surely say that you are in safe hands pursuing your medical education.
My experience with BOOK MY MBBS was very pleasing. The team was helpful throughout the process. They are the key partner in my medical success story. I would like to express my gratitude to the team! I would highly recommend their high-quality professional work to students who are looking forward to studying medicine abroad.